Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project Thirty-Three




Back in my college days, when I somehow seemed to have much more free time on my hands (or maybe it's just my memory distorting things), one of my favorite pasttimes was to spend time digging through various thrift stores and flea markets. I often ended up in the record section (after clothes and housewares, of course) flipping through old LPs and often buying based solely on groovy, visually appealing album covers. They often only cost a dollar, and made great affordable wall art.

So I was thrilled when a few different friends sent me a link to the fantastic blog, Project Thirty Three, as it speaks to this old habit of mine. The blog showcases the collection of the owner of Seattle record store, Jive Time Records. Here are a few recent gems...


1 comment: