Tuesday, September 25, 2012




Sometimes things can't happen all at once, you know?

I found these wise words in a recent issue of Inc. magazine (always a good source of inspiration for me). When I get frustrated with the challenges of growing a small business - wanting to grow much faster than I currently am, wishing I had more cash flow to develop all the ideas I've got percolating in my head, working to build relationships with stores - sometimes it's good to just step back, take a breath and recognize how far things have come.

Have the patience to let the seeds take root - and keep preparing! You never know when the next great opportunity will come knocking, so be ready. Know that each tiny step - each tiny seed you plant - is an important one along the long-term path to success, and just keep at it.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Ashley. Definitely need to remember these words at times and appreciate you sharing them and your inspiring thoughts. : )

    ReplyDelete