Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Something Fashion-y


Popped into Maleeka on Atlantic Avenue the other day – I highly recommend a visit if you're in the Boerum Hill/Cobble Hill area. They carry lots of small labels, tons of fun prints and summer dresses, as well as some cool ethnic jewelry. Plus they were having a SALE. My mom and I had a blast trying on about half the store. Let the owner pick out pieces for you; she knows her stuff and enjoys doing it. The dress I ended up buying, by corey lynn calter, was one she picked out!

Some Spring 09 corey lynn calter looks below.


1 comment:

  1. And for me, the enthusiastic and delightful owner suggested a terrific cotton tunic by Da-Nang, and a blouse by American Vintage. Both items are soft, light, cool, perfect for humid summer days. Great shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete