Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chalk it up



Poor little blog! It's my busiest time of year over here at Fine Day Press, prepping for the National Stationery Show. I can't wait to share some of the new products here. We'll start setting up for the show late next week, and then it's showtime, baby! Between that and some wonderful freelance clients, I have been a bit lacking for time in the blog department.

One of the final details I have been working on is signage for my booth - very important stuff! Communicating my logo/brand and designs to our booth visitors is crucial in getting our messages across. I've seen Dana Tanamachi's chalk lettering pop up around the blogosphere - isn't it amazing? The Mad Men Holiday Soiree sign = dream job! And with her fabulous sense of typography, it's no surprise that she works for the legendary Louise Fili. She does custom projects, large and small. You can learn more about her and her work right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment