Friday, May 13, 2011

Rad.


Rad is not a word I use every day but it's the first descriptor that popped into my mind when I saw these crazy repurposed plastic dinosaur succulent planters. The planters are priced around $20; they also have "party package" of a bunch for $200. These would make the coolest table toppers for an offbeat wedding or hipster baby shower... You can read more about here on etsy's blog. Looks like the shop itself is taking a break for a few weeks but I'm sure they'll be ready for new orders soon.

I'm off to tie up a few loose ends before we kick off our second year at the National Stationery Show, starting this Sunday here in NYC!!!! I can't wait for the show to begin, and I promise to post pics of our new products ASAP.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment