Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Smiles


We just returned from a fun family weekend full of sun & sand in gorgeous Kiawah Island, SC. I could have stayed all summer, exploring the miles of shady bike paths and playing in the surf.

I've got a whole stack of creative projects going on over the next few weeks - including some exciting custom wedding invitations and a photo shoot next week for our 2012 Fine Day Press calendar (you can see it here over on design*sponge for now). So, lots of work to jump back into!

I thought I would kick off the post-holiday work week with three lovely images that are making me smile right now:

• a colorful doorway, above, spotted on Getty Images

• a beautiful letterpress card, below, from the sweet and talented ladies over at Sugar Paper

• and, last but not least, a funny yellow friend, bottom, source unknown...

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment