Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Emily's Homemade




Hmmm, the posts seem to have a food theme this week - not sure why that is, but I just had to share this with you. Last week my husband came home from the store with a six-piece package of Emily's Homemade sea salt chocolate chip cookies (pictured above). They were literally the best chocolate chip cookies EVER. The giant chocolate chunks, chewy cookie and sprinkling of salty bits - amazing!

It took all of our willpower to stretch those six cookies out over three days. I like my choco cookies a little bit on the warm side, and I'm not sure if this is a faux-pas in the baking world, but I like to microwave mine for about 10 seconds so the chocolate gets just a little bit melty.... mmmm. FYI, we bought our cookies at Union Market; they are available at Dean & DeLuca and other Brooklyn locations too so if you see some, pick them up - you won't regret it (but possibly your waistband will).

No comments:

Post a Comment