Thursday, July 26, 2012

Montauk-bound




I'm taking the day off tomorrow to head out to one of my favorite places, Montauk!
If you've never been there, it's a special place definitely worth the effort it takes
to get all the way to the very tippy top end of Long Island (3+ hours from NYC).

We go once a year with a big group of friends and it's always beyond fun. This year
will be a little different because my husband is bringing along his new friend -
a surfboard! He's excited to test it out, while I will lounge on shore with a stack of
magazines. Unless it's really hot out, I can't get more than my big toe into the
ice-cold Montauk waters. And with temps forecasted in the upper 70s this weekend,
it's not looking like a super sweaty weekend. We'll see!

For more pics, check out my Montauk Pinboard.
Bon week-end amis!




No comments:

Post a Comment