Thursday, March 18, 2010

For the birds


The sun is shining, the windows are open and the birds are a-chirping. Spring has sprung here in Brooklyn, at least for the time being, although I'm a seasoned-enough New Yorker to know better than to store my hat and scarf away just yet. I've just stocked up on birdseed for our feeder since we get tons of apparently hungry (judging by how they usually decimate our stockpiles of seed) feathered friends out on the fire escape, from cardinals to bluejays to those cute little brown chickadees, so I've got birds on the brain today.

Here are a few super-cute birdie items I spotted in some favorite shops, clockwise from upper left: birdcage wall decals by PopWall, mod blue bird hook at Urban Outfitters (designed by Joy of Oh Joy!), song bird felt ornaments by anna joyce designs, and set of Partridge collage notecards from my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment