Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rolling it out...



Whew! Just finished packing up my shipment to White Elephant, the cutest darn boutique in Hamilton, Ontario. The store is a very cool mix of vintage and handmade items; I pretty much want to buy everything in the store and move it all into our apartment. I couldn't be more thrilled to have my stuff in their well-curated selection, especially since some of the pieces are by other artists I admire and have purchased before in shops here in Brooklyn, like dutch door press and Modern Radar (in image below).


I'm sending them a bunch of organic cotton tote bags, and a variety of notecards, including some letterpress, some gocco prints, and some based on my collages (see image below). So, if you happen to be in the area, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment